Have you ever attended an amazing spiritual retreat that transformed you deeply and then got back and felt like you were sinking in your ‘real' life?
I've experienced this after-high low (or a full on depression) many times in my life. Even to the point where I started to be scared of going to these life-altering events.
Finally, three years ago I decided I had to understand what happens before, during and after such an experience. And learn what to do so that I felt aligned not just during the trip, but also after it's over.
Over the last 3 years I've attended four Abraham-Hicks (Esther Hicks) cruises. And have been on stage in the hot seat four times, each one more titillating and pulsing with life force than the last! (Here is last year's Lessons From The Hot Seat post).
These experiences are such a vibrational orgy of awesomeness that they could easily leave me breathless, panting and sad when the trips are over. Now they just leave me glowing! 🙂
Recently, I returned from the Abraham-Hicks Caribbean cruise and I had POWERFUL epiphanies that I wanted to share with you. This video is packed with the best, leading-edge information and practices that I know and live!
And even if you've never heard of Abraham-Hicks, but you want to feel more stable in your life before/during/after a yoga or spiritual retreat, then check out this video to learn:
- 3 practices that will help you get on top of your game when tanking after an amazing retreat
- Why you must learn who Abraham-Hicks is if you want to live life FULL ON and FIRED UP
- The surprising life-changing ahas that I took away from the 2015 Abraham-Hicks Caribbean cruise
- The crazy truth about my latest hot seat session and how it felt me reeling
Click here or press play below to watch!
Now I'd love to hear from you!
- How do you ‘recover' and integrate after the super high experience like a spiritual retreat?
- What are the tools that you use to ground?
Thank you for watching LanaTV – it is my greatest joy to support you in going from ‘I Have A Vision' to ‘I Have Arrived'!!!
p.s. I've been meaning to compose a list of all of my hot seat session recordings on YouTube, but haven't gotten around to finding them all. So here is what I've found so far – enjoy!
2013 Cancun Landcruise:
2014 Playa Del Carmen Landcruise:
2014 San Diego Workshop:
2015 Caribbean Cruise: