He’s only 24 and has created a multi-million dollar company where WEIRD is celebrated.
Imagine growing up in poverty, being bullied for being queer and not having anyone successful around you… and yet daring to imagine a millionaire entrepreneur life for yourself.
Brandon grew up on welfare and dropped out of high school. He tried dozens of business ideas without much success, but refused to give up.
In 2015 he founded the Crumble Company, and made his millionth dollar by the time he turned 20.
Brandon is a great example of someone who did not let a lack of money limit his drive or vision.
He’s had his share of setbacks, including the time his employees robbed him, which left him living in his penthouse apartment without the money to buy groceries.
In this interview, Brandon opens up about how he pulled himself out of generational poverty and learned to pick himself up after setbacks.
Click play below to listen to a conversation that is certain to leave you feeling like being different is a huge asset. That your ‘weird’ can be turned into money, impact and fulfillment.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How after trying so many different online business ideas, Brandon finally found the one he knew was right for him
- Why it’s so important to know when to quit — and how to tell when it’s the right time to walk away to make room for your bigger dreams to realize
- Brandon’s approach to self-kindness that helps him get through difficult times
- How he learned to let go of needing control and ride the rollercoaster of life
- The mindset shift that allowed Brandon to get the support he needed from others without feeling like a burden or sabotaging the relationship
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Leave a comment below and let me know your takeaways, especially about growing through setbacks in your life!
And if you know someone in your life who will be inspired by this episode, please share it!
Have you left an iTunes review on my podcast yet? Thank you for supporting the show!
Get my book Manifest That Miracle here.