Have you ever heard the expression “like attracts like?” It applies to love too!
If you’re happy and well-adjusted, you’ll attract that in your friendships and relationships.
If you’re at a low, in a “train wreck” phase, or struggling with low self-worth (we’ve all been there ????)… well, you can see where this is headed.
The truth is, we’re all using the law of attraction to attract people into our lives, whether we are aware of it or not.
But I want you to deliberately attract miracles into your life.
To do that we need to talk about ALL of it. Not just the shiny happy part of relationships.
In this episode, Michelle Galarza shares her experience as a matchmaker to give you insider tips to attract more fulfilling relationships.
She turned her knowledge of analyzing intelligence when she served in the US Marine Corps (she was a SPY, y’all!) into being a Certified Dating and Relationship Specialist (CRS)®.
And she’s even written a best-selling book on the subject!
Our conversation gets deep as we explore what needs to happen inside to attract a miraculous relationship on the outside.
Click play below to start listening:
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- The headspace you’re in when you attract love matters.
- How the pandemic has impacted manifesting love (in a positive way!).
- A “safe distance” matchmaking success story that will make you smile.
- How to put yourself first (and REALLY mean it!).
- How gratitude creates space to manifest love.
- A look at how trauma can affect who you attract into your life and how Michelle began to heal hers.
I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this conversation so make sure to take a screenshot of you listening to this episode and tag me on Instagram or Facebook @lanashlafer.