The Manifest That Miracle Podcast Is Here!
The world needs miracles now more than ever.
Like many, I bet you’re ready for a new approach to getting out of the day-to-day reality you’ve been experiencing to create your dream life.
That’s why I’ve started the Manifest That Miracle podcast!
It’s the next step on my mission to offer a different way of thinking that allows anyone to create the reality they prefer… independent of what’s happening in the world.
In the first episode, I’m sharing who I am, how I went from being an atheist to being known as a manifesting expert. Plus what I promise you for this podcast.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- My journey from Siberia to LA to Puerto Rico — and the big revelation that saved my life.
- The top three miracles I’ve manifested – from dream homes to a #pinchme marriage and miraculous kids
- How after many years of struggle I got into the mindset of creating without limits.
- Why there is no success without the mess and what prevents most people from reaching their visions
- My intentions for this podcast and why it took me multiple tries to record this episode to get it right
- The trick to accepting yourself so that you can live fully, loudly, and proudly
I can’t wait to hear what you thought of this episode. Please leave a comment on the blog, a review on iTunes, and subscribe to be notified of future episodes!
I also want to invite you to read my book, “Manifest That Miracle: Learn Why You Don’t Have What You Want and How to Get It”.
If you are ready to manifest incredible relationships, health, wealth, and personal fulfillment, then this book is for you!
It will show you how to turn any challenge into an opportunity and prove to yourself that you can have the things you’re asking for.
I can’t wait to see you manifest what appears impossible!