And she believes mindset plays THE key role in a patient’s recovery.
Get ready because she’s here to share a different perspective on the mind and body connection (the miracle kind!) when it comes to healing.
She’s helped thousands recover from illnesses and create epic health and now she’s sharing her best approaches and tools with us in this episode.
You don’t have to be sick to think about mindset and how it can impact your health for the better – right NOW
Listen in to hear her stories of miraculous healing!
HIGHLIGHTS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS:
- People wait to explore naturopathic and integrative medicine until it’s their last resort – try it sooner!
- Innovative ways to create lasting, epic health.
- Can outside-of-the-box treatments work with traditional medicine?
- The question everyone’s asking, “Is it okay to eat junk food ever?”
- Examples of miracle recoveries to inspire you (hint: it goes from bleak to AMAZING!).
- Thought-provoking discussions around miracle healing and “root cause” medicine.
After you listen to the episode tag Lori and me on social media and let us know what jumped out at you. Are you going to try some of these amazing healing modalities? Let us know @lanashlafer and @drloribouchard.
ABOUT LORI BOUCHARD:
Lori Bouchard is an author, an entrepreneur, and licensed Naturopathic Doctor. She is the author of Live Longer and Stronger with Breast Cancer, endorsed by the 4-times NY Times bestselling author Marianne Williamson. She is the owner of Oakville’s most innovative naturopathic healing center, Inside Health Clinic, which has been helping men and women reverse complicated diseases, such as Lyme, chronic fatigue, Hashimoto’s, and infertility, for over a decade.
You can find Dr. Lori here:
Inspired by what you heard? Please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me inspire more people – just like you – to Manifest that Miracle.
Get my book, “Manifest That Miracle: Learn Why You Don’t Have What You Want and How to Get It” here.