I’m a hustler baby, I just want you to know It ain’t where I been, but where I’m bout to go [Top of the world!] ~Jay-Z
Where you currently stand in your life is a result of your past thoughts and beliefs. Where you are ’bout to go is determined by your present way of thinking and living.
Alan Kay reminds us that “The best way to predict the future is to create it”.
Visioning is by far the most powerful manifestation tool, rivaled only by the practice of deliberate gratitude. I have written quite a few blog posts on how to find success through appreciation. Now it’s time to dive into visioning!
Tuning into your heart and mind to allow great visions to occur to you will bring many short and long-term benefits:
- You will feel inspired to new ways of thinking, new perspectives and new behaviors. Visioning paves new neural pathways in the brain so you can literally rewire your mind and shift your beliefs.
- You will feel so damn good! You will quickly realize that visioning is not just useful to achieve future manifestations, but for feeling amazing right here, in the present. And that is the best manifestation!
- Visioning will bring resistance to the surface so that you can transform those fears, anxieties and old patterns. By shedding light on self-imposed hurdles you can clear them and step into your dream.
“Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” ~Napoleon Hill
You can visualize, simulate and dream in infinite ways. I will be posting articles describing in detail three main visioning modes that I love to practice. Each of them will help you soar beyond what you have experienced before and teach you how to be a deliberate creator in your life!
Three Main Visioning Techniques
1. Visualizing – Imagining and guided visualizations.
2. Speaking – Rampages of appreciation and MasterMinding.
3. Writing – Writing a script about past, present or future.
Of course there are other ways to embody a new way of being such as creative expression through art and movement, Tantric practices, yoga, etc. However, these three techniques focus directly on identifying and lining up with a specific vision.
Nothing makes me happier than seeing you dream juicier, more delicious dreams AND make them yours! I am so excited to share with you everything that I have learned in 15 years of studying manifestational, therapeutic and transformational techniques.
Make sure that you sign up for my mailing list to receive practical wisdom for how to deliberately create the life you want (plus get my 4-min ease mediation as a free gift!).
Here is what I’d love to hear from you:
Reflection Time: How have you utilized these modes of visioning to achieve your goals? What questions do you have about visioning? I will be eagerly replying to every comment so drop me one below! And until next time, remember the words of the wise Napoleon Hill: Anything you can conceive you can achieve! ANYTHING!!!
p.s. Here is the rest of the Visioning Series: